Earn a $50 Gift Card for each 10 qualified learners completing MLI CE activities each month
What is CECIP
The Continuing Education Coordinator Incentive Program (CECIP) is an MLI-designed program designed for CE and program coordinators who are responsible for curating relevant, certified continuing education opportunities to healthcare practitioners within their organizational jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, physicians, NPs, PAs, RNs, pharmacists, case managers, social workers, and beyond.
How to be a CE Coordinator
Who can be a Learner:
1. Enroll in the CECIP plan (U.S. only)
a. Visit https://www.MLIeducation.org/CECIP
b. Get your unique CECIP Code, provide code and MLI activities to eligible learners within your area of influence
2. Check your email for MLI CECIP updates:
a. Activity announcements you can share with your learners to boost their participation
b. List of all certificate earners to-date
Learner is defined as:
1. Licensed Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, Dietitian, Social Worker [License number to be provided at course enrollment.]
2. CE Coordinators may not participate as Learners due to accreditation constraints.
3. Obtains and enters unique CECIP Code for proper attribution toward total count.
How are gift cards awarded?
What Learners will do:
For every 10 certificate earners in a month who have provided a CECIP Code, the CE coordinator will receive a $50 gift card. The monthly limit is $150.00 in gift cards for 30 or more completers.
1. One qualified learner completing a CE activity in its entirety on the MLI Learning Management System is equal to 1 certificate earner.
2. A certificate earner must: participate in the entire activity, including any pre-test, core content, evaluation, post-test, and submit a request for their certificate.
3. Learners can complete each course once.
1. Visit: https://www.mlieducation.org/cecip/
2. Enroll in course
a. Select Participant type
b. Enter license number (if applicable)
c. Enter unique CECIP Code
3. Complete course requirements
a. Pre-assessment (as applicable)
b. Course content in its entirety
c. Post-assessment (min 70%)
e. Download certificate
4. Inform CE coordinator of course completion for recordkeeping
 If gift card awards exceed the IRS threshold for a calendar year, each CE coordinator will receive a 1099-MISC.